25 January, 2016
Exp. 2 – 5 Years Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad
Experience in Emulation/Pre/Post Silicon Validation of ARM based SOC designs.
2. Experience in creating high speed designs, FPGA partitioning for Xilinx FPGAs and debugging FPGA systems.
3. Experience using Xilinx FPGAs and debugging FPGA systems.
4. Experience with Xilinx ISE tools, simulation, synthesis, static timing analysis.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Semiconductors / Electronics
Functional Area: IT Software – Embedded, EDA, VLSI, ASIC, Chip Design
Role Category: Software Developer
Role: Software Developer
FPGAEmulatorsSOCVelocePalladiumZebuXilinxpre silicon validationPost silicon validationARMLinuxUSBPCIeSATADDR4
1. Experience with commercially available Emulation tools like Veloce/Palladium.
2. Experience with partitioning tools like synopsys certify
3. Experience with DDR4/DDR3, SATA, USB, PCIE and other high speed peripherals.
4. Experience with Xilinx GTX and serdes blocks.
5. Experience with embedded processors and embedded systems, Xilinx EDK/SDK tool.
6. Working knowledge of scripting languages (e.g. Perl, Tcl, shell).
7. Experience with C programming and debugging and creating s/w test cases for emulation platforms.
8. Exposure to Device drivers and Linux.
Education:UG -Any Graduate – Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
PG – Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate – Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Xilinx the programmable imperative…… Since our founding more than 25 years ago, Xilinx has been a semiconductor industry leader at the forefront of technology, market and business achievement. Today, Xilinx is the world’s leading provider of programmable platforms, with $2.4B in revenues in fiscal year 2011 and nearly 50 percent market share. The programmable logic device (PLD) market – one of the fastest growing segments of the semiconductor industry – grew by 48 percent in 2010 to $4.9B USD and is projected to double from 2009 levels to $6.6B USD by 2013 (Source: IC Insights). Xilinx programmable chips are the innovation platform of choice for today’s leading companies for the design of tens of thousands of products that improve the quality of our everyday lives. Due to their inherent flexibility, Xilinx award-winning programmable solutions – silicon, software, IP, evaluation kits and reference designs – are used by more than 20,000 customers to: When you work on technology used everywhere from Mars to your local shopping mall, by organizations from NASA to CERN, there’s no room for ordinary.
Recruiter Name:Ms. Shalini
Contact Company:Xilinx India Technology Services Pvt Ltd
Source by naukriShare: