30 September, 2015
Atlas Copco (India) Ltd.
Exp. 3 – 4 yrs Location: Pune
We are looking for a candidate who will be responsible for regular CAE activities and support knowledge development projects in Engineering Services. Your mission will be to support new product development for CAE activities & CAE knowledge development at Global Engineering Center India Airpower. You should have very high penchant for engineering analysis and analytical work.
– Responsibilities include hands-on
o Pre and post processing using Hypermesh/Hyperview and
o Analysis using Nastran.
o Planning and estimation of work
– Components analyzed include compressor frames, rotors, housings etc. Type of analyses includes linear static, non-linear and dynamic calculations.
– Interaction with overseas Atlas Copco customers on a regular basis is required.
– Provide CAE support to customers in phase of product development and product enhancement.
– Support competence development and following best practices in CAE.
– Compliance to ISO Procedures.
3-4 yrs of CAE experience, experience on compressor is an added advantage.
– An in-depth knowledge of FEA, Applied Mechanics, Dynamics of structure.
– Hands on experience in Hypermesh/Hyperview and Nastran\Ansys are a must and he\she needs to be a dependable resource to the team in these areas.
– Ability to convert problem statements into FEA model strategy definition and results into solutions is essential.
– The ideal candidate shall be able to judge and interpret the analysis results in a good manner with critical attitude.
– Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
– Programming skills is an added advantage.
– Research attitude
– Good interpersonal skills and positive attitude.
– Dynamic and energetic.
– Good presentation, business communication and analytical skills.
– High achievement drive and willingness to accept challenges
– Customer focused.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area:Engineering Design , R&D
Role Category:Engineering Design
Cae FEA New Product Development Engineering Services Project Development
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Mechanical
PG:M.Tech – Any Specialization
Doctorate:Any Doctorate – Any Specialization
Please refer to the Job description above
Atlas Copco (India) Ltd.
Atlas Copco is an industrial group with world-leading positions in compressors, expanders and air treatment systems, construction and mining equipment, power tools and assembly systems. With innovative products and services, Atlas Copco delivers solutions for sustainable productivity. The company was founded in 1873, is based in Stockholm, Sweden, and has a global reach spanning more than 180 countries. Atlas Copco (India) Ltd. started operations in 1960, and has 22 offices across India, the registered office being at Pune. In 2014, Atlas Copco (India) Ltd. had above 2400 employees and in the period from 1st April 2013 to 31st March 2014, revenues of INR 2 658 cr (MEUR 332). Learn more at https://www.atlascopco.in.
Source by naukriShare: