7 January, 2016
Exp. 7 – 12 Years Â Â Â Â Â Â Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad
– 8+ years of applications engineering or related design experience with ARM SoC’s or FPGA’s domain.
Skill set and Competencies :
– Possesses an in-depth understanding of embedded processing systems, operating systems, embedded system debuggers, embedded processing applications and system requirements.
– Well versed with ARM Cortex A series and/or R series, RTOS and Linux OS internals.
– Good understanding graphics processors and Video Codecs (H.264 & H.265)
– In-Depth understanding of Linux Multimedia stacks like OpenGL, OpenMax, and DRM etc.
– Design and develop Embedded Multimedia solution around ARM SoC platform.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills. Proven ability in writing application notes, white papers, technical documentation & customer presentation.
– Motivated self-starter with ability to enlist key supporters and good team player.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Semiconductors / Electronics
Functional Area: IT Software – Embedded, EDA, VLSI, ASIC, Chip Design
Role Category: Team Lead/Technical Lead
Role: Team Lead/Technical Lead
LinuxOpenmaxH264ARMRTOSOS InternalsOpenglMultimediaVideo CodecsOperating SystemsEmbeddedARM Cortex AARM Cortex RH.264 & H.265xilinxFPGAvideo codecs & h.265HDMI DisplayPortHDMIDisplayPortcC++
Good understanding of Xilinx FPGA architecture and tools flow.
– Good understanding of HDMI, DisplayPort interfaces.
– Proficient in C and C++ language.
– Debugging & analytical skills, debugging on board through JTAG
– Basic knowledge about ARM AMBA architecture.
Education:UG -Any Graduate – Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
PG – Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate – Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Xilinx the programmable imperative…… Since our founding more than 25 years ago, Xilinx has been a semiconductor industry leader at the forefront of technology, market and business achievement. Today, Xilinx is the world’s leading provider of programmable platforms, with $2.4B in revenues in fiscal year 2011 and nearly 50 percent market share. The programmable logic device (PLD) market – one of the fastest growing segments of the semiconductor industry – grew by 48 percent in 2010 to $4.9B USD and is projected to double from 2009 levels to $6.6B USD by 2013 (Source: IC Insights). Xilinx programmable chips are the innovation platform of choice for today’s leading companies for the design of tens of thousands of products that improve the quality of our everyday lives. Due to their inherent flexibility, Xilinx award-winning programmable solutions – silicon, software, IP, evaluation kits and reference designs – are used by more than 20,000 customers to: When you work on technology used everywhere from Mars to your local shopping mall, by organizations from NASA to CERN, there’s no room for ordinary.
Contact Company:Xilinx India Technology Services Pvt Ltd
Source by naukriShare: