9 January, 2016
Intel Technology India Pvt Ltd
Exp. 3 – 5 yrs Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Location: Bengaluru/Bangalore
Develops tools to build and conduct stability and performance testing/analysis on Intel software projects (i.e., drivers, system software, software products, software services, etc.). Requires expertise in software development, networking and operating system intervals.
Our software engineers have the opportunity to touch the entire software ecosystem! In fact, by number of employees, we are one of the most influential software companies in the world. At Intel, you’ll be at forefront of everything from enhanced usability and security, to integrated software and hardware solutions, to seamless connectivity. We’re looking for great engineers with excellent configuration management skills, who will help us push computing capabilities even further and who are passionately motivated by seeing their creations used by millions of end users. Come join our team as a Software Workflow Admin/Architect. In this position you will deal with the development, maintenance and support of Intel’s tool chain, as well as help monitor the quality of our software mainline and remediate problems.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software – System Programming
Role Category:Programming & Design
Software Configuration Configuration Management integration software development C C++ scripting
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Computers, Electrical
PG:M.Tech – Any Specialization, Computers, Electrical
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
– Collaboration with software and integration engineers in the development, integration and validation of modem and platform software
– Generation of platform software releases and test builds
– Optimization and creation of automation capabilities for software development and release
– Support user community for configuration management issues.
– Help enhance Intel’s configuration management process and tool chain.
– Bachelor of Science Degree or Master of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
– 3 or more years of experience with software configuration management tools, especially Git, Gerrit and Jenkins.
– 3 or more years of experience with software development using C and C++.
– Strong familiarity with Unix and shell scripting.
– Strong knowledge of configuration management concepts (e.g. branching) and a process oriented mindset.
– Good script development skills, e.g. Perl, Python or similar.
– Good communication skills.
– Fluent in English (both written and verbal) .
Intel Technology India Pvt Ltd
Intel Technology India Pvt.Ltd focuses on creating innovative products that advance the next generation of technology. Intel with its strong technology heritage, provides an opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology, pushing the boundaries of innovation and transforming the way people live and work.
Contact Company:Intel Technology India Pvt Ltd
Source by naukriShare: